New Curtains

For Christmas I got a sewing machine. I'm not very good at sewing, so I figured that my first project should be something simple. I decided to make some curtains for my bathroom and kitchen. I had been living with ugly curtains in both rooms for two and a half years. I found some material that I liked at Wal-Mart and began my project. For my first sewing project since high school home economics class, I think I did pretty good.




These were the curtains in the bathroom. They were a very ugly green with palm trees on them. I don't know how long they were hanging there before we bought the house. The bottom on the curtains had some fraying and claw marks.








These are the new curtains now hanging in the bathroom. They really brighten the room up. They are white with purple and pink flower designs on it. I really thought they turned out good, as they are the first ones that I made.










These are the curtains that were in the kitchen. As you can tell from the picture they were really ugly. I'm not a fan of stripes, but I thought that this stripe pattern was horrid. I'm so glad that they are now gone!!!!!!















These are the curtains now hanging in the kitchen. They are a nice bright blue with butterflies on them. They also brighten the kitchen up. I'm planning painting the kitchen blue, so these will match perfectly when I'm done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads 300 x 250

Total Pageviews